What a lucky treat for you today! Our Plum Deluxe tea time podcast is back from hiatus for a special episode with community member Julia Livingston. Today's topic is Tea Time Etiquette - specifically the tea etiquette certification that Julia recently completed. Julia is more well known as the Happy Tea Time Lady where she is a tea hostess and also seller of vintage teaware and dishware (and other amazing vintage goodies).
Specifically in today's episode we're covering community questions and topics such as:
- What exactly is the Tea Etiquette certification?
- How to make your guests feel welcome at any party or gathering
- What is (and isn't) a faux pas at the tea party table
- Tips for tea tasting
- How to set the table for a tea party
- Does the milk go into the tea first or last?
- Surprising facts about tea history
A couple of photos of the tea infusers mentioned in the episode. 'Downstairs'...