1. S’more Stuffed French Toast by BS In The Kitchen
Because it’s never too early for dessert. Can you imagine how good this is with your morning coffee? Or, let’s be honest: any time of day.
2. S’mores Donuts by Carla’s Confections
This is one of those recipes you really shouldn’t look at on an empty stomach. Unless, of course, you’re prepared to be very, very hungry.
3. S’more Pops from A Few Short Cuts
Cake pops are SO last season. Spice up your holiday party with S’more Pops! These treats are way less mess than traditional s’mores. No flames required!
4. Coconut S’more-lada by Margaritas In The Rain (that’s me!)
Combine the two best things on earth: cocktails and dessert. This one has a hint of coconut for an extra flavor explosion. And it screams Girls Night!
5. Vegan S’more Whoopie Pies from Chocolate Covered Katie
Even vegans deserve s’mores -- and I haven’t forgotten about you! You’ll never know these S’more Whoopie Pies are dairy-free.
6. Gluten Free S’mores Cookie Bars by Christopher And Tia
My husband is allergic to wheat, and I know how hard it can be to find gluten-free recipes. This one looks like a keeper.
7. Please Sir May I Have S’more by Pastry Affair
When it comes to cupcakes, flavors like chocolate, marshmallows, and cookies are no strangers. But they aren’t normally paired together. Introducing, a cupcake that’s been years in the making!
8. Deluxe S’mores Cupcakes by Creme de la Crumb
And as if one s’more cupcake isn’t enough, add in the deluxe version. Think: meringue frosting and toasted marshmallows. Enough said.
9. S’more Truffles by Overtime Cook
I believe that there’s never enough of a good thing. S’more Truffles are the perfect example of this. I don’t think I can ever eat a plain truffle again.
10. S’mores Macaroons by Blahnik Baker
We served French macaroons at the dessert bar at our wedding, and so I think they’ll always hold a special place in my heart -- especially when they’re stuffed with chocolate and marshmallow.
What’s YOUR favorite way to enjoy a s’more? Stop by our Facebook page and tell us!
Photo credits: BS Kitchen, Margaritas in the Rain, and Creme de la Crumb.