Tea & Beverage Mix-Ins (A La Carte Herbs)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Always Hand-Blended Fresh
Free Sample with Every Order
100% Secure Checkout
|Choose an Herb||
Chamomile ($3), Elderberry ($3), Elderflower ($4), Hibiscus ($3), Jasmine ($4), Lavender ($4), Lemon Peel ($3), Lemon Verbena ($4), Orange Peel ($3), Peppermint ($3), Red Rose Buds ($3)
Ingredients:All organic herbs, cut and sifted. Our herbs are unsulfered and do not have preservatives, so their flavor is much stronger/fresher than what you'd buy in the spice aisle at the grocery store. Best if used within 6 months of purchase.
- To make as a single-ingredient tea, place 1 tsp of herbs in a cup of boiling water for 4-6 minutes.
- To add to another tea blend, simply add a pinch to 1 tsp of existing tea and follow existing tea preparation instructions.
- To make a simple syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a boil, whisking until sugar is dissolved. Then remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of herbs. Allow the syrup to cool before straining it into a bottle. It will keep in the fridge for a week.
- For infusing lemonade or juices, we suggest 1 tablespoon of herbs per 5 cups of liquid. So for example, a large pitcher of lemonade (typically around 96 fl oz) would need 2.5-3 teaspoons of herb for infusion. Allow to infuse at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- For vodka or other spirit infusions, use 3 tablespoons of herb per 1 liter of product. Allow to infuse 3-5 days for imparting best flavor.
Ordering Information: Once you complete your purchase, your tea will be hand-blended then packed into 1 oz re-sealable poly bags. We will carefully package it into our signature purple envelopes, and then your tea will relax and read a magazine while traveling to you via USPS First Class Mail from Portland, Oregon. Teas generally leave our studio within 2-4 business days of ordering - we will contact you if we expect any delays.
Due to the exacting and very personal nature of our specialty blends, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the tea that we sell. If you find that you get a shipment that is not, well, your cup of tea, we ask that you pass it along to a friend who will enjoy it. Then share your feedback with us so we can continue to improve our product.
Allergy Information: Plum Deluxe teas are hand-blended in a single facility that also processes tree nuts.
Our Policy on Organic Sourcing: Almost all of the ingredients purchased by Plum Deluxe for our teas are backed by USDA-compliant organic certifications. In cases where we work with a non-certified vendor, we are purchasing ingredients that are carefully wildcrafted, ingredients that are from a region of the world that does not have an organic certification program (such as parts of Japan or Taiwan), or from small family farms that cannot yet afford their certification or have not yet completed their certification. In all cases, we very carefully vet our products to ensure their are full of flavor, without any unwanted chemicals, artificial flavors, or genetically modified organisms. Thank you for trusting us to find the freshest, most delicious ingredients that are grown on sustainable, fair trade farms by companies we know, like, and trust.
About Us: Plum Deluxe is not just a tea company, we are a community on a mission to create moments that matter. Learn more about us here (and about our name - no, we do not put plums in all of our teas).