Careers at Plum Deluxe
We are excited that you are considering Plum Deluxe as the place where you can pursue your career productively and enjoyably.
The minute you start working here, you become an integral part of Plum Deluxe and its future. Every position in our company is important, and you will play a key role in our continued growth. Our success is based on delivering high quality products and providing excellent customer service. We achieve this by hiring staff that are in alignment with our company values, which are:
Team: a group of people working together to achieve a commonly agreed-upon goal or outcome.
- Treating everyone with respect, kindness & equality.
- Knowing how our work impacts others & holding ourselves to a higher standard accordingly.
- Being aware of others in the workplace & offering help or guidance where we can.
Fun: taking a light-hearted approach to challenges & struggles.
- Allowing work to be a place of creative expression.
- Enjoying a jovial relationship with colleagues.
- Seeking out the positive aspects of any situation.
Solution-oriented: seeking to eliminate problems quickly & efficiently.
- Looking for solutions quickly when faced with challenges.
- Focusing on the providing best customer experience.
- Ensuring good communication flows when problems arise.
Growing: seeking a path of self-improvement & better work experience: having a “growth mindset”.
- Taking time to reflect on past performance to improve future potential.
- Seeking opportunities to improve via learning & strategic experimentation.
- Considering individual needs, company needs & customer needs.
Intentionality: considering the context and the ripple effects of one’s actions.
- Knowing how tasks & duties contribute to personal & company goals.
- Always considering “best next right step” for completing work.
- Keeping “the big picture” & customers top of mind.
Plum Deluxe offers its staff perks such as paid vacation, ongoing professional training, and of course, lots of tea! If our company values and products excite you, then please explore our current open positions - each position contains specific application instructions.
Current Open Positions
- Customer Happiness Coordinator (Online Customer Service) - Hourly, Based in Portland Oregon