So we’re well into March – are you enjoying this month’s inspirational travel desktop wallpaper, which is Scotland’s bonnie capital of Edinburgh?
Travel Deals and Steals
Donna worked overtime this month and has gotten together some fabulous travel deals – if I didn’t have a full travel schedule I’d be taking advantage of them myself. What’s hot this month? HAWAII!
Our good friend and community member Pam Mandel told us about some of the best kept secrets of Hawaii, and we’ve got some super specific deals arranged with the Villas at Poipu Kai. You can spend your days:
- walking the scenic trails and routes
- eating ice cream and yummy cuisine
- relaxing on the beach
- doing whatever you want – you’re on vacation!
Adventures in Nepal, Romance in Fiji, Discount Cruises, and Czech spas are just a few of the crazy deals up this month. Click here to find out more and book straight away!
Have you checked out our other special offers?
Have you seen our other special offers that are available every month? Don’t miss out – we’ve scoured the Interwebz and found all the good travel stuff, including:
- Worldwide travel insurance – a must have when you travel abroad
- Travel Journals – so you don’t forget anything
- Recommended Travel Guides for nearly anyplace and anywhere, including such awesome books like Row 22 Seat A And B, My Life in France by Julia Child, Step Back from the Baggage Claim, Weird Europe, and 1000 Ultimate Travel Experiences.
And last week, I spent some time chatting with our good friend Chris Guillebeau, author of Frequent Flyer Mastermind. It’s one of my favourite travel books – and with 25,000 miles guaranteed, what’s not to like?
More cool stuff is coming to Sharing Travel Experiences this summer. Got any ideas on what we should (or shouldn’t) be doing? I’d love to hear from you: andy [at] sharingtravelexperiences [dot] com.