Plum Deluxe Tea Time is the podcast where we bring you thoughtful conversations about what it means to create moments that matter and how we can show up as the best version of ourselves in the moments of life that are important to us.
Today we welcome Angie Stegall to the show. A writer, author, and executive coach, Angie likes to ask good questions. She loves moving people from chaos, confusion and overwhelm into order and calm. Her mission in life is to show you how to make some room for whatever matters most so you can live an authentically satisfying life. Our focus today is on making space – in your emotional, mental, and physical life. Angie shares some great stories as well as very practical tips for doing just that. Both Angie and Andy get on their soapboxes about a variety of issues – so tune in!
Also, we LOVE Angie’s manifesto – check it out then share it with a friend:
Our favorite line: clutter is the inability to make a decision.
Here are some of the other book recommendations listed in the episode:
- Bowling Alone by Robert Putnam
- Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck
- A Hidden Wholeness by Parker J Palmer
- Tiny Little Things by Cheryl Strayed
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Things I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer